- The Hospital Task Force: Hospital visits for prayer upon your request
- Please Call 775-954-8701 to make your request
- If there is no answer please leave the Reno/Sparks Hospital Name, Room Number/Tower, the Full Name of the person we're visiting and a phone number we can reach you.
- The Anti-Poverty Task Force: Food, Hygiene kits, Clothing
- Annual Winter Coat Drive, collected each year in October and distributed in November; Items collected for men, women (and this year, children) are: Blankets, Sleeping Bags, Coats, Gently Used
Winter Clothing, Boots, Socks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Rain Poncho's.
- 2017 Distribution will be held on Thursday November 16th, 4:00pm at Barbara Bennett Park
- Homeless, Children and Handicapped served first
Are you able to make a donation of any items such as
hygiene products, Coats, Boots, etc.?
- Please call Loaves & Fishes to set up a time at 775-954-8701
- Or The River Christian Church where
there is a Drop-off Barrel, located at 10475 West Fourth Street, Reno, NV 89523, Phone:775-355-0620
We help where the need is greatest:
- The Children's Task Force: Kid-z Helping Kid-z Ministries
Our Children's Ministry is in search of a volunteer with Christian Bible Knowledge to plan events and Bible Lessons for children on a Kid-z level of understanding.