- The Hospital Task Force: Hospital visits for prayer upon your request
- Please Call 775-954-8701 to make your request
- If there is no answer please leave the Reno/Sparks Hospital Name, Room Number/Tower, the Full Name of the person we're visiting and a phone number we can reach you.
- The Anti-Poverty Task Force: Food, Hygiene kits, Clothing
- Annual Winter Coat Drive, collected each year in October and distributed in November; Items collected for men, women and children: Blankets, Sleeping Bags, Coats, Gently Used Winter Clothing,
Boots, Socks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Rain Poncho's, Backpacks, Hygiene products/kits, Laundry Products, Sanitary Products.
- 2019 Distribution will be held on Thursday (Date and Time to Be Announced in October 2019) at Barbara Bennett Park
Are you able to make a donation of any items such as
hygiene products, Coats, Boots, etc.?
Please call Loaves & Fishes to set up a time at 775-954-8701